Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our House!

We got the keys to our new house on Thursday! And by "we" I mean "Amy". Steve is out in Alberta starting an advertising company (Day Media). He left on October 7th and will be back around the 15th of December. So, I get a house to myself for a month and a half. I'd rather him be here though!

Last night was my first night in the house. It was very nice. I really do love this house. Here are some from my first day in the house. Keep in mind that I bought a few things for the house that day, so the counters are a bit messy, and we haven't painted anything yet. So, these are the 'before' pictures.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home! Good luck with your husband being gone for so long. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new home. How exciting!! Good luck getting settling in, and hopefully your time without Steve will go quickly and you can be settling into your new home together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you :)
    You should come visit!

    ReplyDelete