Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bathroom!

I painted the bathroom!
I bought the paint for the bathroom about 3 months ago (at least), but never got around to actually painting until last night. Mom and Dad came over for Dad's birthday supper (home made seafood chowder. Yum!) While they were here, I was talking to mom about how I have all the supplies for about 5 different projects, but nothing gets done because it's kind of overwhelming to decide what to do first.
Well, after I drove mom home, I decided to just start something. The bathroom seemed the easiest.
Before

After

I really love the difference the colour makes. It went from looking like a teenage boy's bathroom to looking classy!
The bathroom isn't completely finished, but it's probably the closest room in the house to being finished.
I love it!

1 comment: