Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Best Family Picture Ever!

In my family, it seems like everyone enjoys owning good quality family pictures...

...but there's nothing they hate more than having family pictures taken!

I'm the photographer, so I'm the one who always suggests we get a picture when everyone is home together. I set up a room in the house where the background looks good and I figure out how to arrange people. Mom makes sure we're all wearing half-matching-non-clashing outfits and then everyone drags themselves into place while I center everyone in the shot.

The following picture is what I see, as the photographer, while getting everything ready for the good pictures.

Best Family Picture Ever!

5 comments:

  1. That picture makes me laugh EVERY time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely love this picture. Sopranos? Anyone...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sopranos!! i ADORE this picture.. if i didn't look so horridly disgusting it WOULD be my picture on facebook.. i'm still thinking of sacrificing myself, it's just TOO funny haha

    ReplyDelete